Reopening of our French Boutiques !
We are happy to announce the reopening of your Dormeuil boutique from Tuesday May 12, 2020.
In view of the health crisis that affects us and in order to welcome you to the best conditions, we have implemented a certain number of measures intended to ensure your security, namely:
- A limited number of customers simultaneously inside our shop.
- Our front door will be opened and closed by your sales consultant.
- Our sales consultants will be fitted with masks and will disinfect their hands before and after each test, adjustment of clothing or measurement.
- Clothes tried but not purchased will be put aside overnight.
- The cabins will be disinfected after each customer visit.
- Our tailors follow all the recommended hygiene rules.
- The bank terminal will be disinfected before each use.
- Our staff will disinfect the furniture in the shop several times a day, especially after each customer visit.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal in the boutiques.
- By simple phone call from you, we will receive you by appointment.
More than ever, we are adapting to this new reality and look forward to seeing you in our shop!
Take care of yourself,
The House of Dormeuil